Contact Contact Dan I would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and I will do my best to get in touch with you shortly. Name* Email* Website Your Message*Captcha Δ Share this:FacebookTumblrTwitterLinkedInEmailRedditLike this:Like Loading...
8 thoughts on “Contact”
Hello! My company, Lemur Press, researches online consumer demand for books and identifies out-of-print titles with high levels of reader interest. Our research shows that there is demand for When Someone You Love Is Depressed: How to Help Your Loved One Without Losing Yourself and I would like to discuss opportunities to bring this title back into print. If this information is in error or regarding an older edition, my apologies! In either case, if you have any out of print works you’d be interested in discussing, please do reach out. We work closely with authors to digitize, format, and bring their books back into print. We cover all the upfront costs and pay royalties on a quarterly basis. Perhaps you have a few minutes for a call in the next week to discuss with my team? Here is a link to our calendar to schedule a call (https://calendly.com/lemurpress-esther/30min-1). Thanks for your consideration!
Hi – I was surfing lawyerswithdepression.com and it looks like you’ve invested a lot of time in your content strategy so I decided to reach out.
I’m the founder of Career Karma, where we are passionate about helping people switch careers and learn new skills.
I think this is especially relevant now with thousands of people losing their jobs due to COVID.
I was wondering if I can submit a high-quality original blog post that’s never been published anywhere else, to be featured on your site?
Here’s a list of possible topics:
1) How remote work is changing tech salaries in the era of coronavirus
2) How to Know if your current career isn’t right for you
3) What to do if you lost your job because of COVID-19
4) The future of work: are your skills up to date?
5) How new technologies are disrupting incumbent industries
6) The most resilient jobs during COVID-19
7) How to hire and retain tech talents
8) How COVID is impacting the education industry
9) What are the future trends for the education industry
Founder of Career Karma